NAMS Certified Marine Surveyor David Jackson spent his early life and career on the water using, building and repairing boats of all kinds. For the last twenty-four years Jackson's professional life has been focused on Marine Surveying providing his clients with useful, timely information.
Jackson began surveying in 1980, joined the National Association of Marine Surveyors in 1993, became a Certified Marine Surveyor in 1995, served as Region Vice President and Board Member from 2006 to 2008.
Besides his surveying certification, Jackson is a USCG Licensed Master, USCG Certified 3rd Party Fishing Vessel Inspector, and is Certified with ABYC in Electrical, Corrosion, Gas and Diesel Engines.
- National Association of Marine Surveyors (NAMS)
- American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC)
- Marine Insurance Association of Seattle (MIAS)
- Puget Sound Maritime Claims Association
- Old Anacortes Rowing and Sailing Society
- Anacortes Rotary
- Anacortes Chamber of Commerce
- National Association of Marine Surveyors -Certified Marine Surveyor
- National Association of Marine Surveyors - Third Party FV Examiner
- ABYC Certifications in Electrical, Corrosion, Gas and Diesel Engines
- USCG Licensed Master